Total Pageviews

Saturday, March 27, 2010

Smile :)

This one i had written on 28/08/2001 just three days after my B"day.I was in 9th standard and was very happy to get 5 greeting cards from 5 different gals of my class for my 14th B'day.Of which one greeting caught my attention and impressed me a lot.At night 13.30 hours when i was studying physics,i thought of taking a break.Well the result is in front of you...Read on.....

Today I will teach you physics
With some lyrics..
Though it has nothing to do with physics,
I will surely teach you physics...
You would have heard of force of attraction...
Well its the product of Mass * Acceleration..
But for me its the product of,
Peace and Smile..
which results in complete happiness
with the unit P.S/s square(P-peace,S-Smile,s-seconds)
For the world it would be wealth,
But for me its both health and wealth..
The biggest advantage of a Smile is
that you dont need to run a mile,
with a file to get it..
Its ready made,
It comes from one's heart of hearts..
I dont know whether
I have any force of attraction,
But i know your that smile
itself attracts many people..
Thus you have that force of attraction,
You have that Gravitational force,
in your face...
which attracts people to its base..
In my opinion for every Question 
a smile should be given..
And for evry answer a smile
Should be returned...
I am very happy because
You always smile..
and now you would be very happy
to be first in my test..
as you really ran a mile
to get onto that smile...
Thus entering my file........
Thanks :)

4 comments:

  1. All i can post as my comment on this particular Blog is a Big Smile..

    ReplyDelete
  2. :))))))))))))))))
    Keep reading and Keep Smiling :))))

    ReplyDelete
  3. waahhhh watta smile on ma face , ur face( wid dat gateway of india) and every1's face...gud gud..

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am happy..... i guess one of the greetings was from me if i am not wrong..... :)

    ReplyDelete