Total Pageviews

Friday, March 26, 2010

Over the Years...............

This Poetic verse that m posting is written on 23/01/09 for a sweet friend of mine.It was a special occasion,It was her 21st B'day...

Over the years you made me realize
what friendship is...
Over the years you showed me
what the world is...
You were nowhere near when i wanted you
But you were never far whenever i needed you
Over the years i realized many things
we cried,we smiled,we cherished this world together..
We created what they call "Moments"
which is ever alive the moment we think of each other,
one more year,One more Birthday..
Still going strong...
Still taking the best of words out of me.
I am not being generous with my words or gifts.
Its just that,Over the years,
I keep on discovering a nice human in you
and its my way of saying THANKS
and respecting the mankind in you..
Its not that Only you,who is the lucky gal as you say
to experience all the good in me..
Over the years its the lucky me
who with you have so many experiences to share..
Well my words tho will keep on flowing,
like a free bird tasting the fruits of freedom..
Somewhere i need to stop..
Not because i want to..
But because i have to..
But what to do....
Over the years,
This is one thing Which i could never undo...
Over the years,i realize,
Over the years i realize.....


Happy Birthday friend :)

2 comments:

  1. d words r just cumng frm ur heart....its ur heart saying...dippp its ming boggling my friend...
    keep up d gud work
    superb

    ReplyDelete